Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Legal Forms

At one time or another we've all needed some kind of legal form, like a will, a power of attorney, etc.  And usually we need this "yesterday".  It's very expensive to visit an attorney each time you need some kind of legal document. 

Last week I was looking for a form that would allow me to transfer all my assets to my husband in the event of my death, and vice-versa.  You can imagine what I was thinking in terms of what it would cost me just to have a "consultation" with an attorney.  So it was very fortuitous that I came across U.S. Legal Forms.  They not only have documents like: Bankruptcy, Bill of Sale, Living Trust, Power of Attorney, they also have Legal Guides and Home Sale packages.

Click on this link if you want to check them out: U.S. Legal Forms

1 comment:

  1. This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    legal forms florida

    ReplyDelete